Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Consumed by God

I am overwhelmed by God today. For the past ten years He has been preparing me and teaching me what I need to know to be part of the promised awakening he told me about. Habakkuk 1:5 says "Look to the nations and watch and be utterly amazed, for I am doing something in your day that you wouldn't believe even if it were told to you."  He has been preparing me for that for years and I thought I was ready but today he asked me to do something that was beyond anything I could have thought he would require. I don't yet want to say what it is only that if I do it people will think that I have gone insane. Yet I hear him in my spirit over and over again telling me that I have on several occasions told him that I was willing to pay the price of revival no matter what the cost. He is asking am I truly willing. I don't know what the result will be but I know that I will do it. And just like the old hymn says though none go with me still I will follow no turning back no turning back.   Check back in the next few days to see what God is doing I will soon tell you what he has called me to and will report on what happens as I take this journey into the Consuming Fire of HIS awakening in my community and beyond.  

1 comment:

  1. I have to admit what I read in the email was not nearly as insane as I was thinking it would be. But then again it isn't near over either. I will pray that God gives you peace and strength. That He will guard your mind to those around you and impower you to do the work He has set before you.

    ReplyDelete